Important Pick Up Information
Welcome to our new-look Farmers Market! The Westfield Farmers Market has set up this combination of online shopping and real-world pickup to keep shoppers and local farmers/producers connected, especially in light of the Governor's 3/21 Executive Order explicitly citing Farmers Markets as essential. To safeguard everybody's health, please follow these protocols for picking up your order. We know they may be tedious, and we will likely make adjustments as we go along, but please be patient.
Pick is BY CAR ONLY, to maximize physical distance. If you don't have a car, please have a friend go. If you are symptomatic, please send somebody else to pick up. Windows of pickup times have been defined, again, to spread out traffic. The windows are each Saturday (starting May 2nd):
- 10:00 - 10:30am - Last names from A through D
- 10:30 - 11:00am - Last names E through K
- 11:00 - 11:30am - Last names L through Q
- 11:30 - 12:00pm - Last names R through Z
Pickup location is the North Avenue Train Station Parking Lot. Use the entrance from North Avenue near the Westfield Fire Department.
Please follow these protocols:
- Bring with you a sheet of paper with your Local Line Customer/Account Name written in letters large and heavy enough to be seen from several feet
- Have your vehicle's trunk (somewhat) empty
- Get into the car line and stay in your car with your windows up
- Stop in front of vendor table; the vendor will approach
- Stay in your car
- Hold up paper with your Customer/Account Name
- Pop or unlock your trunk to allow the vendor to place your purchase in your vehicle
- Proceed to the next vendor from whom you have purchased
- DO NOT hop-scotch the line. Stay in line until you reach the end.
- Exit onto North Avenue
Thank you in advance for your patience as we iron out the details to make the process as smooth as possible. Send suggestions to email@example.com.