The Westfield Farmers Market, sponsored by OceanFirst Bank, is located at the Westfield Train Station parking lot on North Avenue and will be open for shopping while maintaining social distancing starting Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 8:30 am - 1 pm. The Virtual Market with drive through pickup at the GWACC Table will still be available for some vendors with pickup starting at 8:30 am. If you are unable to pick up your order during this window, please contact the vendor.
Please follow CDC protocols when attending the market:
- If you are feeling ill (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.), please do not shop at the market.
- Send only one shopper from your household to reduce the number of attendees.
- All farmers, vendors and market customers should continue to wear a mask while at the market regardless of vaccination status as per Douglas H. Fisher, Secretary, NJ Department of Agriculture.
- Social distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Customers must wait in line to be assisted by the vendor.
- Be as efficient as possible with your shopping.
- At each vendor’s discretion, customers may not be allowed to handle products prior to purchase.
- Consider pre-ordering from your favorite vendors via the Virtual Farmers Market by clicking the button at the top of the page.
- Stay updated regarding all CDC recommended guidelines.
Our vendors will be wearing face coverings and providing sanitizing stations. Also, due to the current pandemic, the Westfield Health Department has restricted sampling specifically to those vendors receiving prior approval.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and continued support!