The Westfield Farmers Market will be open for shopping while maintaining social distancing starting Saturday, June 20, 2020 from 8:30 am - 1 pm. The Virtual Market with drive through pickup at the GWACC Table will still be available for some vendors with pickup starting at 8:30 am. If you are unable to pick up your order during this window, please contact the vendor.
Please follow the below policies when attending the market:
- If you are feeling ill (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.), please do not shop at the market.
- Send only one shopper from your household to reduce the number of attendees.
- Wear a face covering (that covers your nose and mouth) to protect yourself and others. You will not be permitted to shop at the market without one.
- Social distancing of 6ft must be maintained at all times.
- Customers must wait in line to be assisted by the vendor.
- Be as efficient as possible with your shopping.
- At each vendor’s discretion, customers may not be allowed to handle products prior to purchase.
- Consider pre-ordering from your favorite vendors via the Virtual Farmers Market by clicking the button at the top of the page.
- Stay updated regarding all CDC recommended guidelines.
Our vendors will be wearing face coverings and gloves in addition to providing sanitizing stations. Also, due to the current pandemic, the Westfield Health Department will not allow sampling at the farmers market.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and continued support!