The Westfield Farmers Market, sponsored by OceanFirst Bank, is located at the Westfield Train Station parking lot on North Avenue and will be open for shopping while maintaining social distancing starting Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 8:30 am - 1 pm. The Virtual Market with drive through pickup at the GWACC Table will still be available for some vendors with pickup starting at 8:30 am. If you are unable to pick up your order during this window, please contact the vendor.
Please follow CDC protocols when attending the market:
- If you are feeling ill (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.), please do not shop at the market.
- Send only one shopper from your household to reduce the number of attendees.
- All farmers, vendors and market customers should continue to wear a mask while at the market regardless of vaccination status as per Douglas H. Fisher, Secretary, NJ Department of Agriculture.
- Social distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Customers must wait in line to be assisted by the vendor.
- Be as efficient as possible with your shopping.
- At each vendor’s discretion, customers may not be allowed to handle products prior to purchase.
- Consider pre-ordering from your favorite vendors via the Virtual Farmers Market by clicking the button at the top of the page.
- Below are the current State recommended guidelines.
April 30, 2021
As we begin to enter the New Jersey Farmers Market season, please note Governor Murphy’s executive orders and CDC guidelines with regards to large outdoor gatherings. Current guidelines indicate that wearing a mask remains in effect as it relates to large outdoor gatherings especially if social distancing cannot be maintained. While it may be appropriate to remove masks while seated and dining or drinking, all farmers, vendors and market customers should continue to wear a mask while at the market regardless of vaccination status.
I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous Jersey Fresh season!
Douglas H. Fisher, Secretary
NJ Department of Agriculture
The Westfield Health Department has restricted sampling specifically to those vendors receiving prior approval.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and continued support!