Can your small business use/afford TV advertising? YOU BET! You CAN when you use COMCAST SPOTLIGHT! COMCAST SPOTLIGHT is the advertising division of COMCAST CABLE that provides local businesses the opportunity to air a 30-second TV commercial on cable channels like CNN, FOX NEWS, HGTV, ESPN and others at affordable rates. Learn how hundreds of local and regional businesses have grown their customer base using COMCAST SPOTLIGHT for both TV and DIGITAL advertising opportunities. This two hour workshop will familiarize you with:
• The history of TV from the beginning in black & white in the 1950’s to today’s digitized world
• The power of video in today’s multi-screen online world • How your customers are using this multi-screen media online world
• How your small business, can utilize the COMCAST Video Everywhere to grow
• How COMCAST SPOTLIGHT customizes campaigns to meet your businesses market target
• Learn about sources to produce TV spots and how to up-load it to Comcast Spotlight
• Demonstrations of current campaigns
Presented by: Artie Smallwood, Manager Multimedia Advertising, COMCAST SPOTLIGHT Mr. Smallwood is a 30-year veteran of the advertising and media industry. In his current role he manages the television and digital advertising for COMCAST SPOTLIGHT. During his 13 year tenure at COMCAST, his group has helped hundreds of small businesses increase their customers and sales. Mr. Smallwood joined COMCAST from BLOOMBERG Financial News, and has received 3 COMCAST PRESIDENT’s CLUB awards for his group’s performance in growing small businesses.
Holly Simon, Multimedia Sales Consultant, COMCAST SPOTLIGHT Ms. Simon has over 20 years in Broadcast Media Sales and 4 plus years with Comcast Spotlight working with local businesses help them get their message out to the right people to increase their brand recognition, and ultimately sales. Holly’s background prior to Comcast Spotlight was in New Haven and New York Radio as an Account Executive.
- September 26, 2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am