Event Phone: 908-233-3021
Join us on Sunday, May 7th from 10 – 5 rain or shine in downtown Westfield!
Central Avenue will be transformed into a marketplace of vendors, crafters and retail establishments. Come enjoy the culinary delights of our food vendors. The day will be filled with entertainment and a Kids Zone with rides and inflatables. Sign up quick to secure your space in this flagship event in Westfield!
Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact Donna Vella at email@example.com.
To be accepted as a vendor at the Spring Fling Street Fair, I understand that if I am selling food, I will be required to complete the Westfield Health Department Temporary Food License Application. The Health Department Application can be downloaded from Temporary Food License Application 2023 (westfieldnj.gov) and the necessary payment for the Temporary Food License is to be sent directly to the Westfield Health Department address listed on the application.
In addition, I am required to submit a Certificate of Insurance (COI) with a $1,000,000 liability policy with additional insured The Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce and the GWACC Foundation, 212 Lenox Avenue, Westfield, NJ 07090. Click here to view and download a sample CIO. [ View CIO Sample ]
2023 VENDOR FEES
- THIS APPLICATION IS NOT FOR FOOD VENDORS PLEASE CONTACT DONNA AT (908) 310-5465/ (732) 255-2144 FOR A FOOD APPLICATION, BOARD OF HEALTH, FIRE AND INSURANCE PAPEWORK NEEDED FOR THE EVENT. ANYTHING EDIBLE MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY DONNA.
- ARTIST: $145 per space, selling handmade items by you the artist, not handmade by another person or in another country. IF YOU HAVE BOTH CRAFT AND RETAIL MERCHANDISE YOU MUST PAY THE RETAIL VENDOR FEE OF $310. PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS TO DONNA AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RETAIL: $310 per space, selling any commercial merchandise, services, sole proprietor.
- CORPORATE: $525 per space, which is any national brand or company, home improvements companies, franchises.
- NON-PROFIT: $210 per space, for 501(c)3. Please email a mission statement & proof of non-profit status to Donna at email@example.com.
- GWACC MEMBER: $145 per space, for selling any commercial products & services. MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE GWACC.
- GWACC NON-PROFIT MEMBER: $105 per space, for 501(c)3 organization. Please email Donna mission statement & proof of non-profit status at firstname.lastname@example.org. MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE GWACC.
- DESCRIPTION OF ALL ITEMS TO BE SOLD. PLEASE SEND PHOTOS TO DONNA AT email@example.com. IF YOU HAVE A SPACE REQUEST PLEASE NOTE BELOW. WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR REQUEST, BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE.
- RAIN CLAUSE: For all outdoor events, it is ultimately a collective decision between The Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce and the local police chief to judge in good faith whether or not personal safety or property are threatened or compromised by threatening or inclement weather. If weather conditions are determined to be abnormal during event hours and have an adverse effect on the scheduled event, the event will be canceled. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather before or during the event, SPONSORS/VENDORS will not be entitled to any form of refund or credit. A rain date will not be issued. THE EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE.
2023 VENDOR DETAILS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- IF YOU ARE SAMPLING DIPS, OILS, BREADS, CANDY, DESSERTS YOU MUST OBTAIN A TEMPORARY FOOD LICENSE FROM THE BOARD OF HEALTH. PLEASE CONTACT DONNA AT (908) 310-5465/ (732) 255-2144 FOR THE PAPERWORK. THIS PAPEWORK MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE BOH 10 DAYS PRIOR THE EVENT. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT PAPERWORK IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAMPLE AT THE EVENT.
- Exhibitors will keep your booth assembled and staffed for the entire duration of the festival and remove all merchandise, boxes and debris from your booth space when the event is ended. Vendors are not allowed to deposit trash in barrels or cans available for the Event patrons. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY BOXES, CONTAINERS, CHAIRS OR PERSONAL BELONGINGS ON THE SIDEWALK BEHIND YOUR BOOTH. YOUR BOOTH SPACE IS ONLY IN THE STREET.
- EXHIBITOR MAY NOT STAND BEYOND THE FRONT OF YOUR BOOTH OR WALK THE EVENT TO SOLICIT. EXHIBITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TENTS, TABLES AND CHAIRS. THERE WILL BE NONE ON SITE TO GIVE OUT. Tent must be weighted down & covering must meet the following specifications: standard four-corner nylon or vinyl weaves (EZ Pop Up Style). TABLES MUST BE COVERED WITH CLOTH COVERINGS DOWN TO THE GROUND WITH NO BOXES VISABLE. NO TARP STYLE TENTS WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Only the items listed on the application and included in photos will be permitted for sale. The event organizers reserve the right to refuse unacceptable items for display or sale. EXHIBITOR MAY NOT OFFER FACE PAINTING OR TATTOO’S.
- EXHIBITOR MAY NOT REASSIGN, SELL OR SHARE A BOOTH SPACE.
- Non-Profit Organizations are strongly encouraged to create an interactive activity in conjunction with promotion of mission statement to attract fair goers to your booth. YOU MAY NOT OFFER FACE PAINTING, TATTOO’S, DRINKS OR CANDY.
- The Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to decline, prohibit or remove any exhibit which is deemed out of keeping with the character of the Westfield Spring Fling, including persons, things, products, services, printed material, conduct, alcohol, smoke, noise, etc. Exhibitors will not use flashing lights or noise making devices. IF USING A GENERATOR, IT MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE EVENT ORGANIZER. IF THE GENERATOR IS TOO LOUD AND WE RECEIVE COMPLAINTS YOU WILL HAVE TO SHUT THE GENERATOR DOWN. YOU MUST HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER PRESENT AT YOUR BOOTH BY ORDER OF THE FIRE DEPARTMENT. THERE WILL BE NO ELECTRIC OR WATER PROVIDED AT THE EVENT.
- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE EVENT: SILLY STRING, TOY GUNS, SWORDS, POPPERS OR ANY FORM OF WEAPONS. IF YOU HAVE THESE ITEMS AT YOUR BOOTH, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE THEM. IF WE FIND YOU ARE SELLING THESE ITEMS AFTER BEING TOLD TO REMOVE THEM YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT WITH NO REFUND. YOU MAY NOT GIVE AWAY OR SELL BOTTLES OF WATER. THE FOOD VENDORS ARE THE ONLY VENDORS ALLOWED TO SELL DRINKS!
- The undersigned understands that this form shall become a binding contract upon acceptance by The Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce and agrees to (a) release The Greater Area Chamber of Commerce, The Town of Westfield, its agents and employees and Event Sponsors from any loss or damage and all liability for the duration of the Event and its set-up and breakdown period and (b) abide by the Event rules and regulations which are part of this agreement and Event Organizers rules and regulations governing events for 2023.
Spring Fling Street Fair
May 7, 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Downtown Westfield