You will spend YEARS running your business, Take ONE DAY to learn how to start it right! This workshop provides hundreds of dollars worth of legal, financial, marketing and management expertise.
Learn the basis of starting your own business from local, experienced, small business professionals. In a lecture and open discussion format with other entrepreneurs, we will cover:
- Writing an Effective Business Plan Courtney Jackson, SCORE
- How to Organize a Business Entity in NJ Jerry Freier, SCORE
- Creating your business website in 2019 Jeremy Skillings, President, The SEO Helpdesk
- Choosing the Legal Structure that’s Right for You Mitchell C. Beinhaker, Esq. Managing Director of Beinhaker, Maitlin & Goodgold
- Purchasing the Proper Business Insurance Stephanie Branna, Insurance Professional The Branna Agency
- Sources of Business Funding Claudia Yarborough, SCORE Small Business Administration/SBA Lender
- Fundamentals of Effective Marketing Mitch Layne, SCORE
- Accounting Practices and Financial Statements Emilio A. Di Iorio, CPA, CVA Di Iorio & Di Iorio Accounting Firm
DATE: March 26, 2019
TIME: 8:00am – 2:00pm
LOCATION: Keller Williams, 188 Elm Street, Lower Level, Westfield NJ 07090
COST: $75 (add a business partner for $50) Fee includes continental breakfast and lunch for all participants.
- March 26, 2019
8:00 am - 2:00 pm