Live rock music, food trucks and classic cars are the theme of the Summer Fan Jam music festival in Fanwood’s LaGrande Park.
Rock out to a diverse lineup of live rock bands with pro stage and sound system while sampling specialty foods from a variety of food trucks and checking out vintage and classic cars. There’s also a beer and wine garden for adults and a kid zone with an obstacle course & more. Bring a blanket or folding chairs and spend the day!
Plenty of free parking will be available at the South side parking lot at the Fanwood Train Station. Our beer and wine garden, sponsored by Sheelan’s Crossing, will be open in the afternoon. A vintage and classic car show hosted by Hot Rod Mike will begin at 10 a.m. along Marian Ave, which will be closed to other traffic from 2nd Street to Helen Street. There will also be a KidsZone with obstacle course and other attractions for children to enjoy during the festival.
Raffle tickets for a 50/50 drawing can be purchased at the GWACC table.
11:00 am: School of Rock Clark House Band
12:00 pm: Bored of Ed (hard rock)
1:00 pm: The Broadcasters (classic rock)
2:45 pm: Uber Jesus (alternative rock)
4:00 – 6:00 pm: Black Dog (Led Zeppelin tribute band)
- The Empanada Guy – Specializes in empanadas, naturally, and other traditional Latin dishes including Cuban sandwiches and Mexican Chorizos.
- Jersey Johnny’s – Serving up hot dogs, burgers, and other fare, Jersey Johnny’s trucks travel to festivals throughout the state.
- Little Sicilian Rice Balls – Its menu offers 30-plus different variations of rice balls from the traditional (filled with ground beef, sweet peas and parmesan cheese) to the Pizza Ball (stuffed with mozzarella and provolone cheese).
- Tony’s Sausage – A staple at food concessions at some of New Jersey’s largest outdoor special events for over 70 years. From their famous hot and sweet Italian Sausages to cheese steaks, frankfurters, burgers and pitas, Tony’s offers a wide range of choices.
- Cheech A Cini’s – From its signature Pastacinis (fried meat-stuffed balls) to specialty sandwiches, Cheech A Cini’s offers a variety of unique options on its menu that you won’t find at just any festival.
- Northeast Kettle Corn – An age-old tradition started in the 1800s by a Missouri farmer, the Northeast Kettle Corn uses quality corn, soybean oil, sugar and dusted with different blends of salt. The vendors dress in western clothing and their tent is similar to an old “cowboy cook tent.”
- Chillin Out Ice Cream – Decorated in characters from the popular Nickelodeon cartoon Sponge Bob Squarepants, Chillin’ Out Ice Cream offers traditional favorites with shakes, floats and soft serve ice cream.
- Hawaiian Husky – A variety of organic fruit-based combinations including banana, orange, mango, passion fruit, pineapple, and strawberry.
- Big John’s Gourmet Burgers – A fixture at festivals all across the tri-state area, Big John’s Gourmet Burgers are made from certified Angus steak and have its own unique seasoning.
- Soda City – Famous for its unlimited daily refills of flavors from root beer and birch beer to black cherry and orange soda that come in a souvenir stainless steel mug.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- July 9, 2017
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Venue: Lord and Taylor