Event Phone: 908-233-3021
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
How do you prepare for a potential hack so that your data isn’t compromised? If you’re a business owner, you also have to worry about the data of your customers and the hit to your credibility. Developing security practices for data protection is imperative for everyone. On Tuesday, October 24 join us for a panel discussion on cybersecurity, one of the biggest threats to businesses and organizations today.
The following industry experts will participate:
- Dave Weinstein, Chief Technology Officer, State of New Jersey (Keynote speaker & panelist)
- Scott Schober, Author of Hacked Again & CEO of Berkeley Varitronics Systems (Panelist)
- Eric Levine, Co-chair of the Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Group at the law firm Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper (Panelist)
- George N. Saliba, Managing Editor of New Jersey Business magazine (Moderator)
- 8:00 – 8:30 Networking w/ continental breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:15 Welcome, keynote introduction & presentation
- 9:15 – 9:30 Moderator & panel introductions
- 9:30 – 10:00 Panel discussion
Who should attend:
- Small business owners
- Businesses that manage client information
- Businesses that store personal client information
- Individuals who want to understand how businesses should be safeguarding their information
This event is sponsored by the law firm of Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper.
- October 24, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Venue: Shackamaxon Country Club