Returning for it’s 5th year…The Nine, Wine & Dine! Join us for an afternoon of 9 holes, dinner and drinks. Bring your clients & friends! Registration is open until – Monday, September 14th.
This non competitive event is open to the public. Proceeds will help support the GWACC Foundation (501c3) providing scholarships to area high school students and grants to local non profits.
- 2:00 pm – Registration & Practice Range
- 3:30 pm – Shotgun Start – Scramble Format (course beverage cart)
- 6 pm-8 pm Networking, Wine & Beer
- 7:00 pm – Buffet Dinner (located outside under a tent)
- 7:30 pm Awards
- Electric carts with GPS (1 person per golf cart unless live in same household or same family)
- Limited Locker room services
- Practice range privileges
- Golf Shop services including bag drop
- Closest to pin & closest to the line
- Professional scoring
Dress Code: Standard golf attire is required (collared shirts, no jeans, spike-less golf shoes). Golf shorts and skirts should be no shorter than 4″ above the knee.
We remind you to social distance while golfing and during drinks, dinner and networking.
Thank you to our sponsors! Your contribution has made all of the difference!
It’s not too late! Please consider a sponsorship for this event. Sponsorship’s may be tax-deductible and business logos will be prominently displayed in all promotional material, event signage and program book. For more information regarding sponsorship’s, please contact Harold Star.
- September 16, 2020
3:30 pm - 9:00 pm